WELCOME
This session will cover the following:
How to locate the library website
Why you might use the library databases for research
How to find an appropriate library database for your topic
How to construct a search strategy to find what you need
Where to find statistics
Where to get additonal help for MLA citation
How to get help after you leave today's library session
___________________________________________
Please take a couple of minutes to post a comment about today's library session.
Tell me one or two things that you learned in today's session that you can use for this course.
Just click on the Comments link below to post your ideas. Thanks much! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I learned how to find newspaper articles better and faster.
I did not know that the library had so many search engines so my use and i also did not know that we had all this to use for free.
This class helped me understand how to quickly research for a paper.
Most important class of the semester.
I learned how to do many different searches through a bunch of databases that LCC pays tons of money for us to use. I never knew that they paid for things like this to help us research.
:-O
Today I learned a lot of information about the research options that Lansing community College has to offer. All the things I learned was new to me and very helpful. I plan on using these links all the time.
handouts are good, cant remember everything.
I learned how to use an array of searches on several different databases. It was a blast and will be very helpful when doing research.
SPOTS IS WEIRD
Post a Comment