Tuesday, February 6, 2007

BIOL 120 -- Lovato

Greetings BIOL 120 Students!

Please post a comment on something new you learned today that you could use for your "Creature Feature" assignment.

Just click on the comments link below. Thanks much, Kim

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learned about different databases I can use.

Anonymous said...

I learned how to use the advanced searches better and what keywords to use.

Anonymous said...

I learned a lot of new databases to use. All the datebases worked very well and help out a lot.

Anonymous said...

I learned how to search in the databases more efficiently.

Anonymous said...

You were awesome! very helpful on all the major databases! Thank you so very much! I was not aware of Academic Onefile, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I learned how to use the databases which will not only help me in biology class but my writing class as well.

Anonymous said...

I learned that when using gale, if I don't want to lose my search info, use the trail links.

Anonymous said...

I learned by putting quotation marks around the subject you are searching it will give more of a spacific search pertaining only to your subject

Anonymous said...

I have never used more than a couple of searches, but now I know about some othyer ones like todays science

Anonymous said...

learned new databases to use

Anonymous said...

this was very helpful for finding good sources. also you showed many helpful data bases.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I thought tha your presentation was informative, but in turn we are college students that have grown up with the internet so i feel that it would be better if you stream lined your presentation to keep interest.

Anonymous said...

I learned that I could use the databases for other classes than a writing class. I did not know that there were science links.

Anonymous said...

i learned how to better refine my search in the library links. thanks for all your help.

Anonymous said...

I learned how to search information on the different databases that LCC has. The information given was very helpful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you BIOL 120 students for your great comments. I am pleased to see that most of you remarked on something related to the databases. Also, thank you for the comment about streamlining my presentation -- I'll work on it! Good luck with your Creature Feature assignment!