Greetings ENGL 122 Students
Please take a minute to tell me something new that you learned during this session and how you may use it for this course. Thanks very much!
To post your thoughts just click on the "Comments" link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I learned how to use the different data base systems. I only had used a couple of the data base systems and now I know four good ones. Thanks.
I learned about more databases and how to play with them. I enjoyed being able to type on the keyboard.
I learned how to use keyword to search for information. I also learned how to use other useful databases to find information.
I learned various approaches to researching critical analysis incl. the volume series in the library and the different databases.
Today I learned how to better use databases in order to find good literary criticism resources. I was confused before because I didnt know what abstract, pdf, and full text meant but now I know. Thanks!
Gained some knowledge on the databases and about all of the methods available to contact librians for information.
I learned that there are a multitude of references available for searching for literary criticisims. I ususlly find only literary resource center after that I am pretty much a lost cause. Today's class has really made it easy.
I learned how to most efficiently use and identify many databases that will relate the next story I choose to critically analyze. Also learned about the ability to live chat with the librarians if I really need help and can find any information on my chosen literary work.
The instructional class tonight was quite informative and resourceful. There were several things that I learned tonight as follows: Where to go to find hard to locate authors via resource book entitled "Short Story Criticism" as well as being introduced to other nifty ways to secure information through the use of the library's Catalog and Databases.
Thank you. I really enjoyed the class.
Gloria P. Jones
03/27/2007
Post a Comment