Please take a couple of minutes to post a comment about today's library session.
I'd like to know a thing or two that you learned today that you feel you can apply to your research for this reading course.
To post your comments just click on the "comments" link below. Thank you READ 116 students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I learned how to use SIRS.
SIRS will help me out a lot with my future projects and information i may feel the need to look up. thanks for your time.
I learned that there is lots of help when I need it for research papers and other things. You did a great job explaining it.
The SIRS sounds like a great place to get true resources. Very convenant. Teacher did a great job explaining this resource.
I learned how to use SIRS and the different types of ways people clone things and by reading some of the articles I think I might become an vegetarain.
Kim,
Great job today.. I learned how to use sirs today. Great tool. I learned how to do a quick search tab function. That will be great for my paper I am going to have to write.
Thanks for your time.
What I learned in the session today about the SIRS project will help me to research specific information about the topic I choose. I also learned how to find the leading issues and how to find research on them.
after tonight i now feel that i can find the information needed to better understand my subject easier and faster
I think that the presentation was very useful. I feel really comfurtable with the SIRS database. I know how to email myself the information I found so I can use it later.
You did a great job teachingus about SIRS. Im not a spactacular computer whiz so I hope i can get
it. Thank You
Kim i think you did a great job teaching i will take everything i learned tonight and apply it to further research papers. I also think that sirs is a great reference site i think i learned alot tonight and you helped me out alot.
In today's class i learn a lot of thing's which will help me for my essay paper. Even thou i Know some of this stafe in my high school, but it was real good i learn a lot thanks!!!!!!!
In today's class i learn how to check my pages when printing,and this will help me save more money on my printing account.
Post a Comment